Learn more about Protocol- Oriented programming
About This Video
- We quickly cover the Swift Types, reference and value types of classes vs structures. this small.
- A practical tutorial designed for iOS developers and administrators
In this course, we are going to talk about Protocol Oriented Programming, swift and protocols itself. We also look into differences between OOP and Protocol oriented Programming. To wrap things up we look at some real world examples and how the POP can be used for your own projects.
This can help you to write better code with ton of information out there about Protocol oriented programming.
All the code and supporting files for this course are available at: https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Intro-to-Protocol-Oriented-Programming
Downloading the example code for this course: You can download the example code files for all Packt video courses you have purchased from your account at http://www.PacktPub.com. If you purchased this course elsewhere, you can visit http://www.PacktPub.com/support and register to have the files e-mailed directly to you.
Table of Contents
- Title: Introduction to Protocol-Oriented Programming
- Release date: November 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789956382