Learn to build a concurrent , fast and robust application in Rust. From learning the basic syntax to writing complex functions.
About This Video
- Write object-oriented code, work with generics, conduct pattern matching and build macros.
- Learn the fundamental features of Rust that will help application developers build concurrent applications
- Get started with the language and enables you to build scalable and high-performance applications
Rust is a highly concurrent and high performance language that focuses on safety and speed, memory management, and writing clean code. It also guarantees thread safety, and its aim is to improve the performance of existing applications. It has been backed by Mozilla to solve the critical problem of concurrency.
In this video, you will learn to build concurrent, fast, and robust applications. From learning the basic syntax to writing complex functions, this video is your one-stop guide to get up to speed with the fundamentals of Rust programming. We cover the essentials of the language, including high performance networking. We’ll explain in detail the fundamentals of Rust programming. You’ll will learn how to write object-oriented code, work with generics, conduct pattern matching, and build macros.
By the end of video, you will be able to write applications in Rust.
Downloading the example code for this course: You can download the example code files for this course on GitHub at the following link: https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Introduction-to-Rust-Programming. If you require support please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Jumping In
- Chapter 2 : The Rust Tool Chain and Ecosystem
- Chapter 3 : Exploring the Magnificent Type System of Rust
- Chapter 4 : Getting Dirty
- Chapter 5 : Applying the Finishing Touches
- Chapter 6 : Getting Acquainted with Mio and Hyper
- Chapter 7 : A Real-time View into the Robot Simulation
- Title: Introduction to Rust Programming
- Release date: December 2017
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781786466068