The Cortana Intelligence Suite is an advanced analytics platform designed for BI developers, data scientists, features engineers, and business analysts. This course provides a description of the technologies that make up the Cortana Intelligence Suite and an explanation of the Azure Team Data Science Process, a systematic approach to building intelligent applications that takes into account business understanding, data acquisition, modeling, and deployment. In addition, the course reviews four critical types of advanced analytics and demonstrates how each can be applied to business today.
- Understand the Cortana Intelligence Suite technologies, their purposes, and relations to each other
- Learn how to use the Azure Team Data Science Process to plan intelligent applications projects
- Discover four key types of advanced analytics to consider when planning data projects
Chris Testa-O'Neill works with the Cortana Intelligence Suite (CIS) and Microsoft R Server product lines as part of Microsoft's Analytics and Data Science team. A long term contributor to SQL Bits, Chris was a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional for six years and has authored a wide range of Microsoft Learning Experience courses since 2007.
Table of contents
- Introduction to Using the Cortana Intelligence Suite for the Data Science Process 00:00:48
- Vision of the Cortana Intelligence Suite 00:00:54
- Types of Advanced Analytics using Cortana Intelligence Suite for Data Science 00:05:56
- The Azure Team Data Science Process 00:14:10
- Using the Cortana Intelligence Platform for Data Science Processes 00:21:53
- Final Thoughts on Using the Cortana Intelligence Suite for the Data Science Process 00:02:01
- Title: Introduction to the Microsoft Cortana Intelligence Suite for Advanced Analytics
- Release date: July 2017
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781491989593
You might also like
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras, and TensorFlow, 2nd Edition
Through a series of recent breakthroughs, deep learning has boosted the entire field of machine learning. …
Agile Data Warehouse Design
In this Agile Data Warehouse Design training course, expert author Michael Blaha will teach you how …
Fluent Python, 2nd Edition
Python’s simplicity lets you become productive quickly, but often this means you aren’t using everything it …