Learn to build and design apps for the Apple Watch
About This Video
- Get a deep understanding of designing apps.
- Build a fully functional Android app implementing a variety of high-quality and layouts
- Master the art of designing more efficient, reliable and functional apps
Welcome to this intro to watchOS development course. You’ll learn how to build watchOS apps that extend the functionality of your apps with quick interactions. By the end of this course, you’ll understand Apples best practices for watchOS development and how to start building your own apps for Apple Watch.
All the code and supporting files for this course are available at: https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Introduction-to-watchOS
Downloading the example code for this course: You can download the example code files for all Packt video courses you have purchased from your account at http://www.PacktPub.com. If you purchased this course elsewhere, you can visit http://www.PacktPub.com/support and register to have the files e-mailed directly to you.
- Title: Introduction to watchOS
- Release date: November 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789958058