Xcode has extensive customization options available. You can access them in the Preferences... menu. If you find that the text is small and hard to see, do the following:
- Choose Preferences... from the Xcode menu.
- Click Fonts & Colors and choose Presentation (Light):
- This makes your text larger and easier to read. Close the preferences window to return to the playground. Note that the text is larger than before.
- Click the Play/Stop button in the bottom-left corner of the playground. You may see the following dialog box:
- Enter the Username and Password for your Mac’s administrator, and click Continue. You ...