So far, you've already set up FilterCell to manage the collection view cells and configured the Cancel button to dismiss the Photo Filter screen, but you haven't set up the view controller for the Photo Filter screen yet, which is required to manage the screen's contents. Let's create one now. Follow these steps:
- Right-click the PhotoFilter folder and select New File.
- iOS should already be selected. Choose Cocoa Touch Class and click Next.
- Configure the file, as follows:
- Class: PhotoFilterViewController
- Subclass: UIViewController
- Also create XIB: Unchecked
- Language: Swift
- Click Next
- Click Create. PhotoFilterViewController.swift will appear in the Project navigator. Delete all the ...