iOS 6 App Development Fundamentals LiveLessonsis unique
among iOS videos published today, because it is the only one that
takes a complete “app-driven” approach to teaching iOS programming.
Each new technology concept is discussed in the context of a fully
tested iOS 6 app, complete detailed code walkthroughs and sample
outputs. Paul Deitel expertly walks the viewers through over 8,000
lines of fully-tested iOS 6 program code. The apps that viewers
learn to build include:
Favorite Twitter® Searches
Flag Quiz Game
Twitter® Discount Airfares
iPad Weatherbug Weather App
Key iOS 6 technologies covered in this LiveLesson include:
• Xcode 4.5, Interface Builder, Objective-C, Cocoa Touch®, iOS Simulator
• Storyboarding, Segues, Auto Layout, Accessibility, Internationalization
• Application Templates, Universal Apps
• Social Framework, iCloud Key-Value Storage
• Automatic Reference Counting (ARC), Collections, iOS Defaults System
• GUI, Views, View Controllers, Outlets, Actions, Event Handling
About the Author:
Paul J. Deitel, CEO and CTO of Deitel and Associates, is a graduate of MIT's Sloan School of Management, where he studied Information Technology. He has been designated by Sun Microsystems as a Java Champion and by Microsoft as a C# MVP.
About Sneak Peek:
Sneak Peek videos are available to Safari Books Online subscribers offering early access to the very latest information on a given topic. Sneak Peek videos do not include post-production editing and may include further revisions before the video is complete.