Using the application for practical purposes
Although LightWork's design and algorithms are rather simple, it is a versatile tool in the hands of a crafty user. For example, with the use of our blending filters, we can accomplish any task in the following broad categories:
- See how a scene has changed over time
- Before actually building or moving an object, visualize how it would look in a scene
- Before actually copying a document or drawing, visualize how it would look on a different surface
Let's consider each category in pictures.
Seeing changes in a scene
This requires a few steps of preparation:
- Set up the smartphone or tablet in a stable position. For example, mount it on a tripod.
- Point the camera at an area where you expect movement to occur.
- Open ...