Video descriptionA great resource for any programmer into iOS development.
Aldo Ahmed Solis Zenteno
In this course, expert instructor Craig Grummitt brings his 20 years of development experience to you. You'll explore what makes Swift tick, and learn how to use it to build iOS apps as you make your first one: an interactive book tracker with a ratings system, barcode scanner, and more! You'll start with a tour of Xcode and the Swift language. Next, you'll dig in deep to essential iOS details such as navigating between scenes, adaptive layout, background tasks, displaying data, storing data. As you work through the modules and build your fully working app from basic idea to completed and ready for the world, you'll top off your learning with a look at debugging techniques, and publishing your app to the app store, all ready to enter the exciting world of iOS development!
- An introduction to Swift and iOS development
- Building an app from idea to the app store
- Working with functions, structures, and protocols
- Discovering the Xcode Playground
- Editing your app's user interface
- Debugging and publishing your finished app to the app store
Craig Grummitt is an interactive developer with more than 20 years of experience. He has multiple successful apps in the iOS and Android App Stores under the moniker Interactive Coconut. He's the author of iOS Development with Swift.
Very entertaining, concise, straightforward and smooth instruction in iOS and Swift programming.
A fun approach to learning in small packages that allows you to take breaks often!
Table of contents
- UNIT 1 INTRODUCTION TO XCODE
- UNIT 2 INTRODUCTION TO SWIFT IN PLAYGROUNDS
- UNIT 3 SWIFT OBJECTS
- UNIT 4 SETTING THE SCENE
- UNIT 5 ADAPTIVE LAYOUT
- UNIT 6 KEYBOARD NOTIFICATIONS AND SCROLLING
- UNIT 7 TABLES AND NAVIGATION
- UNIT 8 SEARCHING AND SORTING
- UNIT 9 DATA PERSISTENCE
- UNIT 10 GRAPHICS AND MEDIA
- UNIT 11 NETWORKING
- UNIT 12 DEBUGGING AND TESTING
- UNIT 13 DISTRIBUTING YOUR APP
- Title: iOS Development with Swift in Motion
- Release date: December 2018
- Publisher(s): Manning Publications
- ISBN: None
You might also like
Microsoft Power BI - The Complete Masterclass [2023 EDITION]
Microsoft Power BI is an interactive data visualization software primarily focusing on business intelligence, part of …
SwiftUI - The Complete iOS 16 Developers Resource and Bible
Do you want to learn the SwiftUI framework to build modern, stylish, and robust applications for …
Statistics and Mathematics for Data Science and Data Analytics
If you aim for a career in data science or data analytics, this course will equip …
Data Structures and Algorithms: The Complete Masterclass
With the knowledge of data structures and algorithms at your fingertips, you can write efficient computer …