Chapter 1. Preparing our IoT Projects
This book will cover a series of projects for Raspberry Pi that cover very common and handy use cases within
Internet of Things (IoT). These projects include the following:
- Sensor: This project is used to sense physical values and publish them together with metadata on the Internet in various ways.
- Actuator: This performs actions in the physical world based on commands it receives from the Internet.
- Controller: This is a device that provides application intelligence to the Internet.
- Camera: This is a device that publishes a camera through which you will take pictures.
- Bridge: This is the fifth and final project, which is a device that acts as a bridge between different protocols. We will cover this at an introductory ...