Getting Started with iPad at Work
In this part . . .
- Finding out where the iPad can replace a computer and where it can supplement it.
- Learning about all the extra hardware you can add to your iPad so that it does more and better.
- Making sense of that iCloud thing: What it does and why you need it.
- It’s all in the setup: backup, mail, contacts, calendars, and Wi-Fi — oh, my!
- Keeping your iPad — and your data — safe.
- Discovering how to be a road warrior: The right apps for that.
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.