It's easy to bring the incredible iPad experience to your classroom today!
The iPad is a natural fit for education in the 21st century, and this straightforward, full-color guide shows you just how to deploy it effectively in your educational institution. From understanding how iPads can be used for different learning styles to managing iPad content and classroom use, finding the apps to complement your curriculum, creating interactive lessons, and beyond, author Sam Gliksman, a sought-after consultant on integrating technology in schools, answers all your questions.
Helps teachers and administrators see how to use iPads effectively in different grades, classroom settings, and curriculum levels
Explains iPad's built-in media features and the importance of multimedia in modern education
Explores iPad best practices, tools, and apps for a successful iPad program in your school
Shows how the iPad can be used as a valuable tool for research, collaboration, communication, creativity, and discovery
Provides tips and guidance on keeping information updated, managing content, and taking advantage of the iPad as a learning tool
iPad in Education For Dummies is your guide to using the world's most popular tablet to inspire and educate your students in a whole new way.
Table of Contents
- Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Part I: Meeting the Educational iPad
- Part II: Finding and Using Apps
- Part III: Finding and Organizing Educational Content
- Part IV: Exploring Applications for Digital Reading and Writing
- Part V: Expressing Yourself with Media
- Part VI: The iPad Classroom
- Part VII: The Part of Tens
- Cheat Sheet
- Title: iPad in Education For Dummies
- Release date: January 2013
- Publisher(s): For Dummies
- ISBN: 9781118417270