No credit card required
In this chapter you’ll be introduced to:
• iPhone Human Interface Guidelines for designing your app.
• Characteristics of great apps.
• Setting up an iPhone Developer Program profile so you can test your apps on devices and submit your apps to the App Store.
• Submitting your app to the App Store through iTunes Connect.
• Common reasons an app might be rejected by Apple.
• Pricing your app and the benefits of free vs. paid apps.
• Marketing and monetizing your app.
• Using iTunes Connect to track sales and trends.
• iPhone anecdotes and humor.
• Other popular platforms to which you can port your app.
2.2.1 Setting Up Your iPhone ...