No credit card required
Introducing Objective-C Programming
In this chapter you’ll learn:
• Basic Objective-C syntax and keywords.
• To use object-oriented features of Objective-C, including objects, classes, interfaces and inheritance.
• Arithmetic and relational operators.
• Text Field and Slider GUI components.
• To design an app following the Model-View-Controller (MVC) design pattern.
• To programmatically interact with GUI components.
• To invoke methods of objects via object messaging.
• To build and run an interactive iPhone app.