No credit card required
Collections and Cocoa GUI Programming
In this chapter you’ll learn:
• To use View objects in Interface Builder to add color to an app.
• To enable users to interact with an app via Buttons.
• To use a Scroll View to display objects that do not fit on the screen.
• To write a custom init method to initialize an object’s data when the object is created.
• To use the classes NSMutableArray and NSMutableDictionary to store mutable app data.
• To create GUI components programmatically to add components to the user interface in response to user interactions.
• To write the contents of an NSMutableDictionary ...