No credit card required
Managing and Transferring Persistent Data
In this chapter you’ll learn:
• To use the Core Data framework to separate our data model from the rest of the app according to the Model-View-Controller design pattern.
• To visually design our data model using the data model editor.
• To use an NSManagedObject to programmatically interact with the Core Data model.
• To use an NSFetchedResultsController to coordinate between the app’s data and its UITableViews.
• To use the Game Kit framework and the GKSession class to transfer data between two devices using Bluetooth.
• To allow the user to choose from nearby ...