Chapter 3. Events and Actions
In this chapter, we will cover:
- Identifying the devices
- Viewing applications in full screen
- Detecting full screen or browser mode
- Scaling to device width
- Preventing scaling
- Detecting one-finger events
- Detecting multi-touch events
- Preventing default behavior for events
- Detecting rotation events
- Implementing drag-and-drop
- Adding visual effects
- Running your web application without Internet access
This chapter covers topics related to events and actions. Both are an important issue of the user interface because they allow a better control of the interaction between the user and the device.
The first few recipes of this chapter show you how to detect and respond to the main events launched by the browser where our application ...