- Lisa is attempting to prevent her network from being targeted by IP spoofing attacks as well as preventing her network from being the source of those attacks. Which of the following rules are best practices that Lisa should configure at her network border? (Select all that apply.)
- Block packets with internal source addresses from entering the network.
- Block packets with external source addresses from leaving the network.
- Block packets with public IP addresses from entering the network.
- Block packets with private IP addresses from exiting the network.
- Ed has been tasked with identifying a service that will provide a low-latency, high-performance, and high-availability way to host content for his employer. What ...
Get (ISC)2 CISSP Certified Information Systems Security Professional Official Practice Tests, 3rd Edition now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.