Chapter 11Practice Test 3
- Fred's data role requires him to maintain system security plans and to ensure that system users and support staff get the training they need about security practices and acceptable use. What is the role that Fred is most likely to hold in the organization?
- Data owner
- System owner
- Sally is using IPsec's ESP component in transport mode. What important information should she be aware of about transport mode?
- Transport mode provides full encryption of the entire IP packet.
- Transport mode adds a new, unencrypted header to ensure that packets reach their destination.
- Transport mode does not encrypt the header of the packet.
- Transport mode provides no encryption; only tunnel mode provides encryption. ...
Get (ISC)2 CISSP Certified Information Systems Security Professional Official Practice Tests, 3rd Edition now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from nearly 200 publishers.