At the conclusion of this chapter, you should be able to
- define the analysis process using the ADDIE model
- determine the difference between training and nontraining problems
- list three data-gathering steps
- identify the four levels of detail in task analysis
- describe three critical elements of a population analysis
- list at least three instructional methods and their uses.
The process of analysis is the foundation for any instructional design project. Although it is the most often neglected aspect of ISD, analysis is not an option for the successful designer. For a world full of ...