1. See the description of the Standish Report on IT projects at http://www.softwaremag.com/L.cfm?Doc=newsletter/2004-01-15/Standish
2. This research was conducted by Tim O’Leary and Sharm Manwani and supported by the Change Leadership Network and Serco.
3. See report from National Audit Office at http://www.nao.org.uk/publications/nao_reports/06-07/060733_SROdatatables.pdf
4. The Office of Government Commerce provides a range of advice and tools that is relevant to IT-enabled business change. See www.ogc.gov.uk
5. PRINCE2 is a process-based methodology for project management. See www.ogc.gov.uk/methods_prince_2.asp
6. The SFIA framework is accessible via www.sfia.org.uk
7. Michael Porter wrote ground-breaking books on strategic ...