The answers to questions in this chapter.
Which of the following is NOT an objective of release and deployment management?
- To ensure there are comprehensive release and deployment plans
- To ensure minimal unpredicted impact when deploying new services
- To ensure all changes to services are reviewed in a controlled manner
- To ensure releases are deployed efficiently and on schedule
See Guide Chapter 23
The main goal of knowledge management is to enable organisations to?
- Document all aspects of a new or changed service
- Improve the quality of management decision making
- Ensure compliance with data management legislation
- Maintain accurate financial data regarding service assets
See Guide Chapter 20