In this chapter, you will
• Learn how your services actually deliver value to customers
• Understand how the processes in Service Operation work together to support those services and enable the users to maximize the value they gain from those services
• Explore how the functions in Service Operation perform many activities across all service management processes, but particularly the Service Operation processes, to deliver specific value to customers and users
• See how the evidence that is collected in Service Operation provides the information that is essential to effective Continual Service Improvement
• Investigate the roles and responsibilities specific to this stage
• Understand how technology can help ...