In this chapter, you will
• Learn how Continual Service Improvement (CSI) permeates all aspects of the service lifecycle
• See how effective CSI requires high-quality evidence-based knowledge dependent on a system of sound measurements and metrics
• Understand that CSI requires you to be able not only to plan each improvement you want to make and to implement those plans but also to check what you have achieved, take action to consolidate those improvements, and then prepare for the next improvement step
• Examine the roles and responsibilities specific to the CSI stage of the service lifecycle
• Learn how technology can help you
At this point in the book I hope I don’t need to emphasize further ...