THE FOLLOWING ITIL INTERMEDIATE EXAM OBJECTIVES ARE DISCUSSED IN THIS CHAPTER:
- ✓ The main purpose, goals, and objectives of service design
- ✓ The scope of service design
- ✓ Service design’s value to the business
- ✓ The context of service design and the service lifecycle
- ✓ Service design inputs and outputs and the contents and use of the service design package
- ✓ The contents and use of service acceptance criteria
This part of the book covers how service design takes the outputs from service strategy, the preceding stage of the service lifecycle, and uses them to ensure that ...