THE FOLLOWING ITIL INTERMEDIATE EXAM OBJECTIVES ARE DISCUSSED IN THIS CHAPTER:
- ✓ Service design principles, techniques, and relationships and their application to the design of effective service solutions
- ✓ Designing service solutions related to a customer’s needs
- ✓ Designing and utilizing the service portfolio to enhance business value
- ✓ The measurement systems and metrics required
- ✓ The use of service design models to accommodate different service solutions
In this chapter, we’ll consider the core concepts of service design. We’ll start by looking at service design principles and then examine service ...