THE FOLLOWING ITIL INTERMEDIATE EXAM OBJECTIVES ARE DISCUSSED IN THIS CHAPTER:
- ✓ Change evaluation and knowledge management are discussed in terms of
- Principles and basic concepts
- Process activities, methods, and techniques
- Triggers, inputs, outputs, and interfaces
- Critical success factors and key performance indicators
The ITIL Service Transition examination syllabus covers the managerial and supervisory aspects of service transition processes. It excludes the day-to-day operation of each process ...