THE FOLLOWING ITIL INTERMEDIATE EXAM OBJECTIVES ARE DISCUSSED IN THIS CHAPTER:
- ✓ The main purpose and objective of service operation
- ✓ The scope of service operation
- ✓ The context of service operation and the service lifecycle
- ✓ Service operation’s value to the business
- ✓ Service operation fundamentals
Service operation’s main aim is to deliver and manage services at agreed levels to business users and customers. The service operation stage is when the service is actually being delivered, and it’s often a much longer stage than the previous stages of strategy, design, ...