THE FOLLOWING ITIL INTERMEDIATE EXAM OBJECTIVES ARE DISCUSSED IN THIS CHAPTER:
- ✓ The knowledge, interpretation, and analysis of service operation principles
- ✓ The concepts of how to achieve balance in service operation
- ✓ The challenges of providing service
- ✓ The involvement of service operation in the rest of the lifecycle
- ✓ The assessment of the operational health of the department
- ✓ The communication, documentation, and inputs and outputs required for service operation
To meet the learning outcomes and examination ...