AppendixAnswers to Review Questions
Chapter 1: Introduction to Operational Support and Analysis
- D. Testing and rolling out the service are part of the service transition stage, and the decision to retire the service is strategic.
- D. Design coordination takes place solely within the service design lifecycle stage, whereas the other processes have elements of operational activity.
- C. This includes the correct list of functions in service operation.
- B. Defining the infrastructure requirements will be part of service design.
- B. Option B correctly matches the activities and functions.
- C. The problem management process is responsible for the prevention of incidents.
- B. Design coordination is a process of service design, and change management is ...
Get ITIL Intermediate Certification Companion Study Guide now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.