Ensure that new/changed Services meet business needs as defined in Service Strategy and Service Design.
• Efficient/effective, risk-mitigated Service Changes.
• Minimally invasive, risk-mitigated Service Deployment.
• Ensure changes meet expected value, and, when they do not, level-set customer expectations.
• Capture, maintain and deliver required knowledge and information about Services and associated CIs/assets.
Lifecycle Phase (…)
Input from ST to …
Output from … to ST
• Transitioned Services
• Information and feedback for business cases and ServicePortfolio
• Response to change proposals
• ServicePortfolio updates
• Change Schedule
• Feedback on strategies and policies