Service Operation (SO)
Perform the necessary process-driven activities to deliver, support, and manage Services at the agreed level including continuing management of the supporting technologies.
• Maintain (improve) business satisfaction and confidence in IT Services.
• Minimize impact of outages that cannot be proactively prevented.
• Ensure Services are accessible only to those authorized to utilize them.
Lifecycle Phase (…)
Input from SO to …
Output from … to SO
• Operating risks
• Operating cost information for TCO calculations
• Actual performance data
• Vision and mission
• Strategies and strategic plans
• Financial information and budgets
• Demand forecasts ...