As with every application, before we get started, we need to think about what we want the application to do. That is, what are the functional requirements? At a high level, the description tells us what we want to achieve in broad terms, but, more specifically, we want the user to be able to do the following:
- Connect to several different social media networks
- Determine, on a network-by-network basis, which group of data (users, lists, and more) to retrieve
- See list of items from each network in a consolidated display
- Be able to determine from which network an item came
- Click on an item and have it loaded in the user's default browser
In addition to this list of things the application should do, the things it shouldn't do ...