Nowadays, almost every programmer, regardless of the programming language in use, create their applications with an IDE. They provide lots of interesting functionalities integrated in the same application, such as:
- Project management
- Automatic code generation
- Automatic documentation generation
- Integration with control version systems
- A debugger to test applications
- Different wizards to create projects and elements of the applications
One of the most helpful features of an IDE is a debugger. Using it, you can execute your application step by step and analyze the values of all the objects and variables of your program.
If you work with Java, Eclipse is one of the most popular IDEs. It has ...