- The class definition files we will use in this recipe are available at the location, chp13/4_oo_programming, in the code downloads for this book.
- There are three class definition files: Engine.java, Dimensions.java, and Car.java.
- Navigate to the directory where these three class definition files are available.
- The /open command allows loading the code from within a file.
- We will load the Engine class definition and create an Engine object.
- Next, we will load the Dimensions class definition and create a Dimensions object:
- Finally, we will load the Car class definition and create a Car object:
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.