- Spawn the JShell by typing jshell in the command prompt, and you will be greeted with a welcome message containing the instructions to get started.
- Type /help intro to get a brief introduction to JShell:
- Type /help to get a list of the supported commands:
- To get more information about a command, type /help <command>. For example, to get information about /edit, type /help /edit:
- There is autocompletion support in JShell ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.