In this chapter, you will learn:
- What services, service interfaces, and service providers are
- How to implement a service in Java 9 and before Java 9
- How to use a Java interface as a service implementation in Java 9
- How to load service providers using the ServiceLoader class
- How to use the uses statement in a module declaration to specify the service interface that the current module discovers and loads using the ServiceLoader class
- How to use the provides statement to specify a service provider provided by the current module
- How to discover, filter, and select service providers based ...