In this chapter, you will learn:
- What reflection is
- What a class loader is and about the built-in class loaders
- How to use reflection to get information about classes, constructors, methods, etc. at runtime
- How to access fields of an object and a class using reflection
- How to create objects of a class using reflection
- How to invoke methods of a class using reflection
- How to create arrays using reflection
Most example programs in this chapter are a member of a jdojo.reflection module, as declared in Listing 3-1. I use more modules in this chapter, which I show later.
module jdojo.reflection ...