Java Data Types, Operators and Console I/O Statements
- To introduce Java and World Wide Web
- To introduce Java Editing Environments
- To explore Java comments, errors and debugging
- To explore Java constants, variables, literals, data types (both primitive and wrapper) and operators
- To initialize data types with binary values
- To write numeric values with underscore
- To understand the ways of type casting such as upcasting, downcasting, auto-boxing and unboxing
- To explain Java console input and output statements
- To implement Command line arguments using SumIt application
- To briefly explain exception handling with try-catch statements
- To explain Scanner class with PrintSum application
- To implement BufferedReader class with CircleArea ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.