This chapter covers
- Steps for familiarizing yourself with a new development platform
- Developing projects with the Espruino Pico
- Crafting text and shapes with Nokia 5110 LCD displays and the Espruino Graphics library
- Reusing trusty components: using the BMP180 multisensor and HMC5883L compass in new ways on different platforms
- A case-study view of the Kinoma Element
In the first half of this book, electronics fundamentals were demonstrated by using a tethered Arduino Uno—a host-client ...