The standard deployment scenario for a BRMS application includes the following steps:
- Create POJO fact classes.
- Creating business rules.
- Use the KIE API to create a KieContainer or the production memory, which is a repository holding the whole knowledge of the application.
- Create a KieSession object to maintain a conversation state with the Business Engine.
- Insert POJO Facts in the session.
- Fire rules.
- Handle Facts.
For an external application, there are various mechanisms to interact with a business rule:
- The fat jar approach: This is the possibility given to developers to incorporate rules in their applications, code and provide a single deployment unit. Once a rule or code changes, the whole package needs ...