The purpose of this step is to set up a source model to access the Beosbank-Mysql Africa database; in the guides box displayed in the Teiid Designer perspective, click on the following:
- Click on Action to create a source model for JDBC data source--<undefined>.
- A dialog box will appear, asking you to set up your JDBC configuration; we will create a JDBC connection profile to reach the MySQL database.
- Click on the New button.
- Select MySQL connection profile type and click on Next:
- Rename your profile beosbank-mysql-africa:
- Click on the green cross after the driver type to create a new MySQL 5.1 driver.