Like other products, JBoss AMQ is available on the Red Hat Developer Portal; Log in with your credentials and download jboss-amq-7.0.0.redhat-1-bin.zip, and then unzip the file in your preferred location:
$ unzip jboss-amq-7.0.0.redhat-1-bin.zip -d BeosBankAMQ/Node1$ cd BeosBankAMQ/Node1/jboss-amq-7.0.0.redhat-1
Jboss AMQ folder is organised as follows:
- JAR and libraries needed to run the AMQ Broker are in the installation-dir/lib subfolder
- The broker configuration is in the etc subfolder
- The schema subfolder contains the XSD configuration schema file used to validate the broker configuration; broker.xml, for example
- The bin contains the binaries scripts
- web is a web context that is loaded when the broker starts; the ...