Chapter 3. Building Software
In this chapter, we will cover the following recipes:
- Plotting alternative code metrics in Jenkins
- Running Groovy scripts through Maven
- Manipulating environmental variables
- Running AntBuilder through Groovy in Maven
- Failing Jenkins Jobs based on JSP syntax errors
- Configuring Jetty for integration tests
- Looking at license violations with RATs
- Reviewing license violations from within Maven
- Exposing information through build descriptions
- Reacting to the generated data with the Post-build Groovy plugin
- Remotely triggering Jobs through the Jenkins API
- Adaptive site generation
This chapter reviews the relationship between Jenkins and Maven builds and also a small amount of scripting with Groovy and Ant.
Jenkins is the master ...