Example of the Chart Platform
Here is a simple example that shows how to plot the mean height of students based on their age group.
1. Open the Students.jmp sample data table.
2. Select Graph > Chart.
3. Select height and click Statistics.
4. Select Mean from the menu of statistics.
5. Select age and click Categories, X, Levels.
Figure 13.2 The Completed Chart Launch Window
6. Click OK.
Figure 13.3 Mean of height by age
This bar chart shows the following:
• The mean height of the students in this class increases with age.
• The largest increase ...