Introduction to Fit Model
Specify Linear Models
About the Fit Model Platform
Using the Fit Model platform, you can specify complex models efficiently. Your task is simplified by Macros, Attributes, and transformations. Fit Model is your gateway to fitting a broad variety of models and effect structures.
• simple and multiple linear regression
• analysis of variance and covariance
• random effect, nested effect, mixed effect, repeated measures, and split plot models
• nominal and ordinal logistic regression
• multivariate analysis of variance (MANOVA)
• canonical correlation and discriminant analysis
• loglinear variance (to model the mean and the variance)
• generalized linear models (GLM)
• parametric survival and ...