Example of a Cell Plot
This example uses the Dogs.jmp sample data table, which contains histamine level measurements for 16 dogs that were given two different drugs. The histamine levels were taken at zero, one, three, and five minutes. Examine the variation in the histamine levels for each drug.
1. Select Help > Sample Data Library and open Dogs.jmp.
2. Select the third row from the bottom (row 14).
3. Select Graph > Cell Plot.
4. Select drug, hist0, hist1, hist3, and hist5 and click Y, Response.
5. Click OK.
The report window appears.
Figure 9.2 Dogs.jmp cell plot
From Figure 9.2
, notice the following:
• There are two types of drugs, represented ...