The following conventions help you relate written material to information that you see on your screen:
• Sample data table names, column names, pathnames, filenames, file extensions, and folders appear in Helvetica font.
• Code appears in Lucida Sans Typewriter font.
• Code output appears in Lucida Sans Typewriter italic font and is indented farther than the preceding code.
• Helvetica bold formatting indicates items that you select to complete a task:
– check boxes
– list names that are selectable
– tab names
– text boxes
• The following items appear in italics:
– words or phrases that are important or have definitions specific to JMP
– book titles
– script output