Explore Cross Sections of Responses across Each Factor
The Prediction Profiler, or simply, Profiler, gives you a wealth of information about your model. Use the Prediction Profiler to:
• See how your prediction model changes as you change settings of individual factors.
• Set desirability goals for your response or responses, and find optimal settings for your factors.
• Gauge your model’s sensitivity to changes in the factors, where sensitivity is based on your predictive model.
• Assess the importance of your factors relative to model predictions, in a way that is independent of the model.
• Simulate your response distribution based on specified distributions for both factors and responses, and control various aspects of ...