From the tasks that are presented by this project, we will be using the extensions listed in the following sections.
For the purpose of this example, we shall be using the following core modules and components:
- Search component—enables site-wide searches by keyword
- Main Menu module—gives a menu item that links to the front page
- User Menu module—allows selected menu items to be visible only to registered and logged-in users (such as the link to post articles)
- Login Form module—for registered users to log in and for others to register
- Popular module—displays the most popular articles, inside a block
- Top Menu module—horizontal menu to be placed in the top portion of the site
- Search module—block to facilitate the search of articles ...